Parents Love Hi Yoga™
Hi Yoga helps parents learn simple exercises, meditations, and mindfulness teachniues to practice with their child. It is recommended to practice one parent and one child at a time in order to minimize distractions and develop focused time together. When a child sees their parent breathing calmly, this creates a positive impression within his/her mind. One breath at a time, we help create calm families.
Families not only in Los Angeles, but across the country have been practicing calmness together through the use of the Hi Yoga DVD and downloads.
Our Hearts are Smiling
- Increases pause, slowing down and cooperation in the home
- Helps parents and kids build secure bonding – necessary for healthy emotional and mental development
- Hi YogaTM is a simple event that plants the seeds of self-care and self-respect in kids
We Love to Help Each Other
- Builds memories of time together, heart to heart
- Helps families establish healthy habits of body, mind and heart
- Lights the hearts of parents and kids to the joys of being together
We Respect Each Other
- Introduces vocabulary and reference points to relate calming to life activities
- Helps parents demonstrate a calm role model for their child
- Encourages a calm home to shape calm thinking and caring hearts in kids